Saturday, December 15, 2007

15 Dec

Today, it is 15 Dec. My birthday.Yep, not a big deal. Just another day. But why it bother me so much. Perhaps, because it is my last still-in-Malaysia birthday. Well, I don't know why, but I just did- I choose to turn off "show my birthday' on Friendster. And as I already thought... not so many wishes like last years. But then, I'm glad... it's like differentiate acquaintance and friend, friends and real friends. I mean...people whom always beside me did wish. It's not that I'm bothered with this wishing thingy, but I'm really2 glad that people that I considered as FRIEND FOR LIFE did wish. -Luv Ya Guys-


-for some peep whom do understand-

But then, something that I wish doesn't happen. Well, it's a plain life after all. But why I still bother when things do not come the way I imagine (although I know that it's impossible).
It's time for FULLSTOP. FACE REALITY!



Miracle always happen, but it just doesn't happen to me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did it ever started?
yeah you make me think! T_T

innani-HiDaYaH said...

sigh...